Here is a little spring time outfit collage that I put together of my 5 spring time cottagecore clothing essentials
I think spring is like the spirit animal….spirit season of my Cottagecore Aesthetic!
It’s like perfect because you get to take off all of the layers of winter and blissfully/happily take in the spring wind~
Of course since I live in Iowa Spring and turn back into winter really quick unfortunately.
But that’s okay because here are some of my 5 Cottagecore Spring time Clothing Essentials:
- Ruffled Sleeved Shawls (Easy to throw on and easy to throw off just as quick as the wind likes to changes from cold to warm)
- Sweetheart Soft Girl flower Pattern Midi Dress (I love how cute and flowly most midi dresses are and when it comes to flower patterns I like to lean towards the lighter, less saturated or cluttered floral pattern style. That way it keeps that lightweight spring feel to it~)
- Slip on whicker flats (I love wearing flats and one of my cottagecore staples is having a whicker basket style that fits perfect for spring time!)
- Flower sun hat (I usually have to pin back my curly hair in order to get a sun hat to fit on my head but that doesn’t stop me from having it as one of my cottagecore spring time essentials, added plus if it has a bow~)
- Tote Bags (I love a good tote bag and I feel they go hand in hand with the cottagecore fashion style since you can easily carry a nice book and snacks inside of your back while you go off to enjoy a relaxing picnic…for me that picnic would be in my backyard but you get the point~)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW ALONG MY COTTAGECORE JOURNEY?
If you’d like to follow along with me in my journey exploring this magical and calming world of Cottagecore and Mori Kei then make sure to subscribe to my site or follow me on TikTok~
It’s okay if your Cottagecore style doesn’t fit what others classify as cottagecore, if it lines up with you and your own personal perspective of cottagecore then that’s all that matters~
One thought on “My Top 5 Cottagecore Clothing Essentials for Spring”